Problem regarding raspberry pi camera on Rock pi 4b

1.) Previously i purchased Raspberry pi 1.3 camera and it was having OV5647 sensor module , i enabled OV5476 and disabled imx219 in /boot/hw_intfc.conf file but it not worked, it gave me error

linaro@linaro-alip:~$ test_camera-rkisp1.sh

Start RKISP Camera Preview!
Password:
Setting pipeline to PAUSED …
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to retrieve device information
libGL error: unable to load driver: rockchip_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL error: failed to load driver: rockchip
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to retrieve device information
libGL error: unable to load driver: rockchip_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL error: failed to load driver: rockchip
Caught SIGSEGV
exec gdb failed: No such file or directory
Spinning. Please run ‘gdb gst-launch-1.0 1893’ to continue debugging, Ctrl-C to quit, or Ctrl-\ to dump core.

I was unable to solve the error , i downloaded mesa utils still getting same error , so i decided to change sensor
I purchased another Raspberry pi 1.3 version sensor , but still got the same error.
So I decided to purchase Raspberry 2.1 camera module ,with IMX219 sensor.
2.) I Purchased Raspberry pi 2.1 camera module having IMX219 sensor , I enabled IMX219 and disabled OV5476 in /boot/hw_intfc.conf file, and runned the command again test_camera-rkisp1.sh,
Here i am facing the mesa loader error again same as above but aferwards it disappear and it is just generating a dark screen and nothing else , when i close the screen i get the error

buffers are being dropped.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesink.c(2834): gst_base_sink_is_too_late (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoVideoSink:autovideosink0/GstGLImageSinkBin:autovideosink0-actual-sink-glimage/GstGLImageSink:sink:
There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.
WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoVideoSink:autovideosink0/GstGLImageSinkBin:autovideosink0-actual-sink-glimage/GstGLImageSink:sink: A lot of buffers are being dropped.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesink.c(2834): gst_base_sink_is_too_late (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoVideoSink:autovideosink0/GstGLImageSinkBin:autovideosink0-actual-sink-glimage/GstGLImageSink:sink:
WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoVideoSink:autovideosink0/GstGLImageSinkBin:autovideosink0-actual-sink-glimage/GstGLImageSink:sink: A lot of buffers are being dropped.
Additional debug info:

What to do??