Problem audio 3.5 jack

good morning I received several x2l cards today I tried to install windows 10 and 11 but I have a problem as no audio comes out of the 3.5 jack do I have to do something special??

another question but internal emmc can’t be used with hhd for windows without having to press the emmc button??

eMMC is supposed to house a recovery system that only shows when the button is pressed. To protect this system it is normally hidden.

@Shawn @ryann please take a look.

This is the driver. Have you installed it?

I’ve had the same issue with my board even after installing all of the provided drivers. The Intel display audio drivers are installed and this works, but that doesn’t do anything for the headphone jack.

It seems that the Realtek HD Audio driver isn’t being installed.

EDIT: Realtek does provide driver downloads on their website. Unfortunately their servers seem to be hosted on the moon, judging by their god-awful download speeds, but I have tested them now and the Realtek provided drivers do work.

(I’m new to this forum so I’m not sure if linking elsewhere is allowed, else I’d post a link to them here.)

1 Like

please check the devices manager–sound video and game controllers–Realtek High Definition Audio, if the driver version is 6.0.1.8186 by Realtek, then the audio driver should be normally installed.

Thank you for your test. If it’s convenient for you, you can provide a link here to help others. Thanks.

Here’s the link to Realtek’s official website. There’s 32 and 64bit drivers, and although it says Windows 10 at a maximum I can’t see why they wouldn’t work on Windows 11 as well.

https://www.realtek.com/en/component/zoo/category/pc-audio-codecs-high-definition-audio-codecs-software

For whatever reason I was only getting 30Kbit/s download speeds so it might be worth storing the downloaded file somewhere in case you need to reinstall Windows.

I’m not sure why Windows wouldn’t install the drivers itself, but at least it’s a relatively easy fix.

3 Likes

@Theater

Can I ask why you bought several cards? Do you have a specific project?