Possible shopping related confusion

Hi, this is a “pre” board issue, meaning not a board issue…

2 things here:
Consulting shpping pages on Seeed Studio and also on Digikey, I just like to point out this 2 little issues, easy to resolve and relevant information…

[1]
On Digikey page, the title of the products does not have a correct product description, it is truncated, leading all 3 (different) products with the SAME TITLE!

[2]
Also,
I think that, and was able to check in the past few weeks, the 2 following sets of pages ARE RELATED TO THE SAME BATCH of products, and yet, the 2 sets are showing CONFLICTIG INFORMATION…

[First Set]
Digi-Key
https://www.digikey.com/products/en?keywords=ROCK%20PI%20S%20-%20MINI%20COMPUTER

[Second Set]
SKU 102110363

Please have look, this is relevant info for potential buyers…

Regards,
Valter

Seeed only sell 3 skus.

SKU 102110365 - ROCK Pi S D4WPN8
SKU 102110364 - ROCK Pi S D4W
SKU 102110363 - ROCK Pi S D2

1 Like

Hi jack, yes…

I was able to get RPS here in JP from a local shop…
They got it from Digikey…
Digikey got it from Seeed Studio…

I first order 1 unit to do some tests, soon after receiving the first unit I saw an interesting product and order a 2nd unit… soon after that I realized that the board is good enough for the things I am doing and order more 2 units, totaling 4, all the same model 102110363… 256MB…

As I has checking with Digikey and Seeed sites, both seems to use the same batch data… and it was in accordance with each other…

Now it is NOT… and I know if anybody wants boards using the same kind of routers that I did use, and if the INFOS are not correct there (I suspect it is NOT), then, people will not get the board…

Anyway, just a small issue, thanks for having a look…
Regards,
Valter