Orders Status? Anyone still waiting on pre-orders?

Any idea if all pre-orders have been shipped from both sites?

I havent been a lucky one so I will be getting mine after all of yous have.

Anyone who made pre-orders are still waiting on them?

Of course we are waiting. Even January (11th) orders were not sent yet by allnet China.

Serious??? Im not gonna be waiting a full year to get mine as well am I?

1 Like

Ordered the coupon on 12.01. and 2x 16GB Rock5 on 13.01. on ameridroid - no notification yet. I’ve been waiting all year, too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

我是3月6号的,得到通知,我已经下单了,估计10月12号到手,所以是你们所在国家的问题

1 Like

Well I havent even been notified made order last month :joy:

告诉你一个悲伤的故事,官方觉得订单比较多,所以他们加班了,如果运气比较好,明天就可以拿到

1 Like

Sweet. Thank you Kangdei. I can wait but just wanted to have a prediction thats all.
Hopefully before December.

I’ve contacted AmeriDroid yesterday and they told me the orders starting with 50*** will have the first batch.
They will be send from China to the customer. So not from America.
Since it’s golden week in China this will take a bit longer.

I payed in February and my order is 51***. So my guess is that I’ll have to wait a few more weeks.
Let’s hope we’ll get it by the end of the year. Would be a nice Christmass present for myself.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for that information. Now I’m quite happy that both my orders (Coupon + SBC) starts with 50 (502** and 503**). For everyone else, I hope it won’t take that much longer either!

1 Like

My Jan 11 reserve @ allnet shipped last week on the 12th, “7-14 day eta”. Tracking isn’t so great, so all i know is it made it to the US on the 19th. ( not all that unusual for many international shipping companies i have found, you get used to it ) No status updates for a few days so I assume its switched carriers and they have a different tracking number. But it is on the road, so to speak, and should be here this week.

1 Like

Yep they got my order ready to ship. At least this changed… from waiting your order to ready to ship.
Gives the feeling that it wont be long.

I’ve not heard anything, contacted Ameridroid. Indicated that from my order# “should ship” by end of Oct.

Same… guess them all will start to get shipped soon.

I already have Jan order but the second code from May is still not processed - na email received. It is 4GB so maybe theeses are not in stock?

I received my 2 16G board from AllNet China last week. Booting fine from SPI and eMMC.

2 Likes

got email from allnetchina “ROCK5B pre-order is ready to ship!” today, redeem code order was end april. added passive cooling case, wifi6, 32G emmc and usb to emmc. shipping to netherlands was about $25 for regular 10-30 day delivery. looking forward to delivery and first boot

3 Likes

Ordered from Ameridroid. Has not shipped yet, but I did my order back in May or June, so I expect I will be waiting for a good long time.

Basically nobody who purchased from ameridroid got their orders yet thats the conclusion I’m getting

1 Like

From everything I’ve pieced together…
-Ameridroid asked factory to ship directly to customers.
-Factory agreed? Yes, no, maybe?
-Ameridroid asked for tracking info.
-Factory would not give them tracking info.
-Factory tells Ameridroid they have shipped out 1/3 of the orders.
-Factory still would not give out tracking info.
-Ameridroid receives a random boat load of 16g models.
-Factory tells Ameridroid that’s all the 16g pre orders and the 8/4g models will ship out later.

So Ameridroid thought the customers were going to get them direct, only to receive the orders themselves, and only the 16gb model. Now Ameridroid has to ship them out themselves and can only fulfill the 16gb orders with no info on when the 8gb or the 4gb orders will be delivered.

So if you preordered a 16gb version you should be receiving an email soon. I think they said they can ship 250ish orders a day or something like that.

2 Likes