No answer from allnetchina store

Hi,
I bought several things from allnetchina.cn including:
1 Rock5B
1 Rock Pi 4 A+
2 eMMC 5.1 16 GB and 2 uSD to eMMC adapters -> the adapters don’t work at all after many attempts.
1 Rock5 B Acrylic Protector with the Fan -> The fan doesn’t work.

So? I wrote an email to shop_cn@allnetchina.cn on the first of December to have support but they never answer me.

Do you know how I can contact them?

The fan requires script which is stated on wiki

As for uSD adapter - I literally have no idea what are you doing for it to not work

Thanks to @bosko1333 I found the script under Debian. I looked under ubuntu and there is nothing: https://wiki.radxa.com/Rock5/linux/ubuntu.

For the uSD? They simply don’t work: when are attached to my PC, in Ubuntu like in Windows 11.
Not only! I tried to use them both using a working eMMC with ubuntu installed… They don’t work at all.

So the question remains!
How can I contact allnet if they don’t answer to email?

1 Like

First, chill, second, it’s freaking holidays in most worlds. Wait for at least 3 business days before saying baseless and offensive statements.

As for uSD - check disk manager, based on your skills, that you demonstrated - i believe you expect to see it in my computer. That’s not how it works.

Hey man! You have to chill: I didn’t allow myself to offend you as opposed to you.

As for uSD - check disk manager, based on your skills, that you demonstrated - i believe you expect to see it in my computer. That’s not how it works.

Also, you have to read better next time:

I wrote an email to shop_cn@allnetchina.cn on the first of December to have support but they never answer me.

Please don’t be arrogant and offensive. I can prove what I’m saying.

2 Likes

You did allow yourself to ignore wiki, forum search and basis of googling (first link of “rock 5b fan control” leads to answer regarding fan). It’s not offensive if it’s true :slight_smile:

And? Instead of re-mailing after 3 business days you choose to post here 1 month later?

Do you know? No.
I remailed.

Regards and thanks for help :wink:

1 Like

Which you forgot to mention. So yeah, I don’t know about everyone, but I’m not mind-reading. Unless you try to provide info what you did/tried to do/was already done/trying right now - I will not know not. Surprise-surprise :slight_smile:

And “aLnEt Is FrAuD” is not a way to communicate.

2 Likes

I think people from Allnet in their Shenzhen office just recovered from the COVID. I just reminded them and I think they will reply you soon.

HI Smoxy, what is the order number? we will check it accordingly.

Thanks @ivyy, my order # is 34525-ON.

You right. That’s what I tried before contacting the store (I’m writing it down also for the next one who maybe need it):

1. sudo fdisk -l in Ubuntu
  2. check in disk manager under Windows 11
  3. check in diskpart list disk

but I could not find the adapters, so I did:

1. flash a normal uSD with ubuntu dd
  2. put this uSD in my Rock5b and flashed again the eMMC (both of them are working fine)
  3. shutdown the system, removed the uSD let the system boot from eMMC. That works.

So I tried again to use the adapter but this time inside the rock5b for booting the system and it did not work. Could you suggest me a solution?

I had ordered some products from them as well, which didn’t work as described. I received answers to my first two emails, then they stopped replying.

Hey Dante4, I think that the one being offensive is you. Moderate your tone please…

1 Like

That’s just your imagination.