Monitor stuck on power saving mode when Radxa Zero plugged in

I just got my Radxa Zero 4GB Ram, 16GB eMMC. I plugged it into my monitor and it didn’t work. Then I went through the wiki and cleared my eMMC, and flashed TwisterOS onto it. After that, I tried plugging my HDMI cable (a new one so there shouldn’t be issues) into it but the monitor is still stuck on power saving mode.

Throughout the entire time, the green light has been on. Is there anything I’m missing from the below steps?

1. Plug mini HDMI cable into the Radxa Zero.
  2. Plug the USB-C hub into the Radxa Zero.
  3. Plug the USB-C power cable into the USB-C port for power.

Thank you for all the help! I’m keeping this page open so please let me know if you need any more information!

Can you ssh in or get serial console and see if it’s giving errors?

I’m a little new to SBCs but I’m following the SSH tutorial for Radxa Zero Debian (https://wiki.radxa.com/Zero/Debian). If it doesn’t seem to work, I’ll probably clear the eMMC and install Debian before retrying.

Thank you!

I was doing the IP Scan from angryip when I realized I hadn’t connected to any network yet; it’s right out of the box and so I haven’t had any chance to do that. Could you let me know if there are any other steps I can take? Thanks!

It works now! Debian OS seems to load perfectly so I guess the issue was with Twister