Missing linux headers

I am trying to compile asterisk and notice there seems to be some missing linux headers include files.
Examples: /usr/src/linux-headers-4.4.143-55-rockchip-g6b7accbc999b/arch/arm64/include/asm/opcodes.h references “#include <…/…/arm/include/asm/opcodes.h>” and /usr/src/linux-headers-4.4.143-55-rockchip-g6b7accbc999b/arch/arm64/include/asm/xen/hypervisor.h references “#include <…/…/arm/include/asm/xen/hypervisor.h>” but the /usr/src/linux-headers-4.4.143-55-rockchip-g6b7accbc999b/arch/arm directory does not exist.

Any suggestions on where I can pick up the correct version of the arm directory?

This is because arch arm header is not included when generating kernel packages.

We will fix that soon.

@jeg You can try https://www.armbian.com/rockpi-s/ Headers should work fine on both kernels.

Please update the ROCK Pi S Kernel to version 4.4.143-57 to fix the issue.

Thanks, a “sudo apt-cache linux-image-4.4.143-57” to find the full image name and then a “sudo apt-get install linux-image-4.4.143-57-rockchip-g4b8d0571d76e” fixed my issues with the headers!

1 Like

What about RockPi X? are the headers fine to compile Asterisk as well? Thanks

Hello!

I seem to be having a similar issue with kernel headers:

I need the following linux kernel headers for development: linux-headers-4.4.247-rockpis

I have done some digging but haven’t found anywhere do pull these from.

What is the suggested method for getting access to these specific header files?

Thank you very much in advance.