LineageOS for Radxa Zero

Thanks for information. Isn’t there an easier way to do this? Can’t we install *.img file directly like other roms?

“Easier way” will be modify the code so it can generate a normal flat image file. Right now it is coded to output in aml format so that’s what you have to use.

aml-flash-tool(Linux) = USB-Burning-Tool (Windows) ???

You can try this one. This is just what I found on Google so use normal caution regarding programs from internet.

Has anyone installed version 19.1? (Radxa Zero)

I’m trying, but no success, I could only use the 18.1 when there is no gapps, but that is so plain, it is a pain to use. I’m stuck at androidtv with any other versions like you said.
I have found a version with aml which is the easiest to install:
https://download.ods.ninja/Android/firmware/radxa0/
Okay, now the directory is empty, but I have the image if you want to try it.
But also the same stuck at androidtv.

It is officially not working.

How to root lineage os anndroid tv for radxa?

Finally I can root Lineage OS using magisk.apk downloaded from here. Rename it to Magisk.zip and reboot to recovery mode then sideload it using adb.

What kind of lineageos do you use? Cause 18.1 with no gapps is working for me, but no hw acceleration is available, and the settings app is very buggy too (only wireless settings are available)

hello , Can we install Android 11 or Android 12?

Hello i need Android 64 bit version armeabiv8 rom please.
Sorry for my English.

Thanks you.

hello , Can we install Android 11 or Android 12?

update

LineageOS 20 ???

Does anyone know if the 1.5 Wifi chipset (CM256SM0 has issues on LineageOS? Or does LineageOS support the CM256SM without issue?

Anyone? Does LineageOS work with the 1.5+ Zero?

1 Like

Can anyone provide a tutorial on how to install this? I can’t let the Amlogic Burning Tool to pass the installation… What do I need to do before? My stick seems to be completely wiped. It is a 4GB DDR Zero… I hope someone can help. Otherwise the stick is useless for me :confused:

1 Like

Any progress our news?

Radxa ZERO is currently an officially supported device for LineageOS. User can learn how to flash it from here.

We also have some reports with this build that after updating the system within Android, the board broke. As such we will lock this thread. User of the official LineageOS can feel free to open a new one dedicated to it.