LibreELEC YouTube, homeassistant and transmission

Finally, my media center moved from raspberries to rockpi4. Everything was simple there, there was osmc. This is just Linux with the Kodi Media Center. LibreELEC is a cropped piece of shit.
Used the version from balbes-150 on 20200319. Many thanks to him for his work. Installed docker addon. Then he launched the containers home assistant and transmission

docker run -d --name=homeassistant -v /storage/usr/share/hassio/homeassistant:/config -v /storage/usr/share/hassio/share:/share -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro --network host --restart=unless-stopped homeassistant/aarch64-homeassistant:latest
docker run -d --name=transmission -e PUID=1000 -e PGID=1000 -e TZ=Europe/Moscow -e USER=user -e PASS=pass -p 9091:9091 -p 51413:51413 -p 51413:51413/udp -v /media/dataSSD/transmission/config:/config -v /media/dataSSD/transmission/downloads:/downloads -v /media/dataSSD/transmission/watch:/watch --restart unless-stopped linuxserver/transmission

For YouTube Add-on tuned api, оIt turns out without this api the addon stopped working even on raspberries.
hassio-supervisor did not want to work here … well, uh well, and without it you can;)

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience.

the version from balbes-150 it’s differenti from libreelec stock?
If I install It do you help me tu customize libreelec+Kodi+transmission?
Thanks