Is there any android 10 that can be installed on zero?

I have android app that support android 10 and higher. The app cannot run on the official Android 9, some library need higher android version. Is there any android 10 that can be installed on zero?

There is a lineageOS build (18.1) which is Android 11, but i think very buggy (for example h.264 and hevc hardware decoding are not working).
https://images.stricted.net/test/radxa0/29092021/aml_upgrade_package.img
This is without gapps, there is one with gapps, but that is not working for me, as well as the LineageOS 19.1 version from oddsolutions are also broken.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ve downloaded the file and installed it but it’s android tv not mobile. I want to install mobile android 10 or higher.

Then I think you have to build it yourself, because there is no higher version, and I think I have looked all over the internet in the last 3 weeks for higher versions. You can search for any kind of device with Amlogic S905Y2 cpu i think (or at least X96S roms are working for me), but I haven’t found anything above android 9 (just the lineage one which is very bad). The best rom so far is SlimboxATV (or Pie, which is “mobile” as you have said), where everything is working, but much better than the original.
You can download them here: