Introduce ROCK 5B - ARM Desktop level SBC

Check email’s guys, preorder direct link (from allnetchina) with code is here!
EDIT: successfully put my order.

Not yet in my case. I preordered on allnet on 11.01 so maybe I’m not in first batch?

I pre-ordered from allnetchina on the 9th of Jan (8GB model) and have received no email :frowning: , perhaps the rollout is going slow or first batch is really small.

I have two preorders. Initial on 11.01 16GB and 4GB from spring. I wonder if I willa get separator links.

What email did they use to send it to you? I want to make sure it doesn’t end up in my spam folder.

Congratz, bro!! It will take some weeks before i receive an email. Ordered 2x 16 GB RAM edition at end of April.

Gonna be some interresting few years to come. So many projects that i can finally start implementing.

Just got this, I think I put my order in on the 11th of January.

Nice to see Ameridroid is not ahead or behind allnet on preparations.

1 Like

Does AmeriDroid includes any emmc module in the chip or we need to buy it too?
Will it come with some storage?

2 Likes

If you got an email, when specifically did you get your order confirmation, date and time if you’re willing?

Redeem on 09.01 , i received the email from allnet yesterday night, placed the order, and checkout with the discount applied.

1 Like

Hope that I will get it soon also. I have two orders for discount codes #20205-ON #25399-ON January and May and still nothing.

Hopefully that means I am next. I ordered on 10.01 one day after you

Just got an e-mail from ameridroid that Jan order shipments are being prepared now. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Are there options to add accessories for the same shipment? Or are they not ready yet, and just the board?

I’m balking at the thought of spending more than 10USD shipping each on two separate shipments.

3 Likes

afaik accessories, such as the passive cooled metal case, aren’t yet available.

+1,

i have ordered 2x 16GB i hope i am also able to at least put them the same basket so they both arrive in one package instead of paying shipping for each package.

I guess what version may also have effect on shipping date.

I ordered 8GB R3 Discount code and haven’t received anything yet.

1 Like

Yes you can add accessories for the same shipment (allnet china), like power supply, cables,etc…
What is missing is: Camera and Case. (they made connectors changes and possibly the layout)

I opted to order LCD, DSI adapter and the camera in a near future.