Install the system to NVME, an error occurred while "Use the system utility rsetup to flush the SPI."

I used the “Space” key to select the item, and then I pressed “enter”, but an error has happened:

The updating process has failed. System might be broke.

/dev/mtd0 is missing.

So, what should I do next?

Do you have the SPI flash connected to the eMMC connector?

I used “rsetup” and enabled spi flash.Now I have updated the spi flash successfully.I flashed the system image to the NVME SSD, but it can’t open.Only green led light is on,the blue light doesn’t flash.

Even if I only use an SD card, when I restart, only the green light will be on and the blue light will not flash

Have you tested if the drive works with 5A before using it as a system drive? Or did you flash on the board

Now, when I turn it on,I put the SD card on the board.When the blue light starts to come on,I unplug the SD card.The system will boot from the NVME disk

I think it is compatible. SD card is required for start now. The system can be run in NVME if I unplug the sd card while the board is starting.

What is on the SD card? You need to be mindful of partition UUIDs…

I used RKDevTool to load the last spi flash,and it can start from m2.Thank you for everyone.

1 Like