Going Offgrid & battery powered RockPI 4B Tablet

I am new to RockPI, and i’m interested in building a mobile tablet that would include speakers, 7" touch screen, cameras, some sensors leds etc) and charged using solar panel or using an adapter (9V 2A).

• Is it possible to use pjuice HAT to power up the board (it outputs 5V ~2.5A)? or better look for other battery charging module rated for 9v-20v?

• Is it possible to power board from a dedicated pin?

-What is the average energy consumption of the board? (so i can calculate battery needed, was thinking about 12000mah 3.3v of pjuice HAT battery)

Please share your ideas on turning RockPI 4B board into an offgrid tablet.

Meanwhile i got some hints after few hours of reading comments and arguments on this forum.

• The GPIO pins include 5v Input, so its likely to “work” with the pijuice HAT - Though its unclear the max amps input on the GPIO pin of RockPI 4, Also pijuice would drive max 5v 2.5A while RockPI would need at least 5v 3A

• As it competitor RK3399 based SBC with the numbering 4, the board consumes around 15-18W

Though the powering of this board is a bit complicated at 1st, it can be simple with the Quick Charge 3.0 (Now i understand that QC would self regulate the voltage)

So looking at this principle, i found a charging module (IP5328) with QC3 enabled, the spec seems to fit:

Input voltage 5-12V (fast charge protocol automatically adjusts the voltage) Type-C input
charging current; 3100mah (fast charge protocol automatically adjusts the current)
output voltage is; 5V-12V ± 0.3V (fast charge protocol automatically adjusts the voltage)
the output USB rated current is; 3.1A (fast charge protocol automatically adjusts the current)
5V3.1A/9V2.0A/12V1.5A

I also found 28W 5v Solar panel with QC 3.0 enabled (using Type-C Output) with max output of 5v 4.8A.

My next search will be for a suitable battery, taking in consideration physical measures (that would fit in my setup under the 7" screen) and battery capacity as well as charge/discharge capacities.