Giving away a ROCK 5B, 4SE, and 4 ROCK 3C SBCs!

Hey!

I hope it’s OK to post here, but in collaboration with OKdo, I’m currently running a giveaway for 6 Radxa SBCs at https://bret.dk/single-board-christmas-okdo-radxa-rock-giveaway/ so if you’re interested in a chance of winning, please feel free to enter!

Bret

3 Likes

Why not :wink:

seems like nice action with some advanced sharing tools, but when i tried to see what You have on YT there is no videos? is it empty channel?

I wish okdo say something more about their discounts and promos for rock products. I searched many times for something fo BF, maybe something like Arace has, but was not able to find anything :confused:

Indeed, YouTube is empty at the moment as I’m gearing up to do some more interesting projects in 2024, same goes for the newsletter, that hasn’t started yet but hey, you’ll be there at the beginning when I do start publishing there hah

The rules say “The competition will be open until 23:59 UTC on the 8th December 2023”, that’s surely not correct, is it?

Correct :smile: It’s a typo leftover from the last competition. I’ll fix in the morning!

1 Like