Flashed Debian to NVME storage, Powers on Green LED but no blue LED after 5 minute wait

Just got round to flashing Debian 11 to my NVME SSD storage device via a NVME to USB reader by following the Radxa Wiki guide.

I plugged in the USB type C cable directly into my wall charger and the board, it shows a solid green led but there is no blinking blue LED even after a 5 minute wait (which should be ample time to boot).

So I’m wondering, what am I doing wrong that is causing the board not to boot?

Edit: I saw some posts that mentioned about only linux images allowed the M.2 NVME storage to boot, so I tried Ubuntu and was left with the same result of a solid green led and no blue led.

I have tried using an micro SD with debian and that has worked, allowing the board to boot.
But then when I try to connect in via SSH following the wiki guide, I can’t seem to find the IP of the board to connect to.

Have you flashed spi yet? nvme-only boot requires SPI to be flashed. You can find how to do it on Radxa wiki.

Ah, no I didn’t.

On the installation page, which one were you referring to?
Install Rockchip flashing tools or install image to spi nor flash?

This one, install image to spi nor flash

Can’t seem to get Maskrom to work, I’m following the steps and holding down the small silver button which is next to the fan connector, then plugging in the usb type c connector and then releasing the button.

But every time I load up the RKDev Tool V2.96 it says no devices found.

Edit: when it includes removing all bootable devices, does this also include the likes of the wifi/BT module?

Those may just do some power issues that stops board from working, for most devices You don’t need to remove them for maskroom but it’s safe to mention about that on wiki.