Enabling CSI camera on Rock 3A

Hi,
I wanted to ask if it’s already possible to enable and use a CSI camera on the Rock 3A.
There’s wiki for Rock Pi 4 and I can see that it supports IMX219 (there’s an overlay and a config for it), but nothing about 3A.

Update: I’m just blind. In newer images there are overlays for IMX219 and OV5647 and all you need to do to enable it is to edit /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf. I’m using OV5647. However the question still remains on how to set framerate and resolution. Because GStreamer is usually used for getting the video from the camera it should be possible to create appropriate pipeline. However everything I tried fails. Setting FPS to 10 works, but the sensor is technically capable of 720p@60.

gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! video/x-raw,format=NV12,width=1280,height=720,framerate=30/1 ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw,format=BGRx ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw,format=BGR ! appsink

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Pipeline is PREROLLED ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data stream error.
Additional debug info:
../libs/gst/base/gstbasesrc.c(3127): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0:
streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated (-4)
Execution ended after 0:00:00.001928824
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...
1 Like