If I use the USB-C port I can power the board and also get a 1.5Mbps serial console port from the same connector. Now, I want to use a separate USB-C power supply, without connection to my laptop.
Can I get a serial port console using the 4-pin header on the E25 board?
P.S. Is there any overview of all the pins and connectors on the E25 board?
You can get a serial port console using uart3-m0,If you want to use uart3-m0 as console, modify /boot/uEnv.txt and modify the sixth line to overlays=rk3568-fiq-debugger-uart3m0 rk3568-disable-npu
Thank you @jack and @Alvin! I was initially referring to the 4-pin header on the board, the one close to the USB C-connector, but I guess using UART3 from u-boot as console works too.
However, I tried putting in the overlays= in my uEnv.txt file, but I on reboot I get this:
reading /dtbs/4.19.193-24-rockchip-g526c758e05e0/rockchip/rk3568-radxa-e25.dtb
144983 bytes read in 51 ms (2.7 MiB/s)
** Unable to read file /dtbs/4.19.193-24-rockchip-g526c758e05e0/rockchip/overlay/rk3568-fiq-debugger-uart3m0.dtbo **
** Unable to read file /dtbs/4.19.193-24-rockchip-g526c758e05e0/rockchip/overlay/rk3568-disable-npu.dtbo **
… and it seems my /boot/dtbs/4.19.193-24-rockchip-g526c758e05e0/rockchip/overlay/ directory doesn’t contain these files. I’m using radxa-e25-ubuntu-focal-server-arm64-20220801-0210-gpt.img.xz currently.