Dual boot eMMC Debian+Recalbox

So my question here is, is it possible to set up Debian and Recalbox in a dual boot configuration using the eMMC module, the NVMe drive I have is not boot compatible afaik. If it is possible how would I do it using the eMMC USB module in windows 10? Sorry, I have almost no experience with linux, but some basic directions would at least get me started.
Thank you all, the info I’ve gotten so far has been fabulous, I feel bad asking for more information at this point but there seems to be no applicable information on how to do this that Google and some intense searching has been able to come up with.
I also have the Ubuntu WSL if absolutely needed.

For one drive it should be possible changing boot flag.

For many drives you would need to configure that from one OS to start the other, both ways.

I am thinking I probably should be more clear, I’m needing some kind of step by step guide. I’m completely new when it comes to Linux based OSes. Perhaps someone has a link to a YT channel or a written guide? I think part of the problem I’m having is I don’t know the proper terminology for searching this up via Google. I know this is a great deal to ask, but I hope someone knows where to look for this info.

It is possible only via own research, as Rock is enough new to not have any guides on the Internet, I think.

I have tried NOOBs boot loader so far and it failed to boot, still researching a method to get this working.