Driver Epson issue

Hi. I am trying to install some drivers for my Epson L4150 printer, but I will find out that there are no drivers for arm architecture on the Epson download page. And the basic configuration to add printers from the Armbian system did not work. That is, it communicates with the printer but does not print anything. The sheet is blank. Can someone guide me on this?

Edit: I solved the problem by installing the printer-driver-escpr package from Synaptic and then adding the printer and choosing a driver from the list that was displayed when configuring the printer, which although it was not the same model, was the most similar, it worked .
But I had no luck with the scanner. with common sane and xsane packages it didn’t work. On the Epson page they provide a driver arm, but there is a dependency problem.
in any case, it is not critical. I discovered that I can manage the multifunction scanner from my android fone very easily.

1 Like

Edit: I solved the problem by installing the printer-driver-escpr package from Synaptic and then adding the printer and choosing a driver from the list that was displayed when configuring the printer, which although it was not the same model, was the most similar, it worked .

Thanks for the update.

1 Like