Doubts about Rock 5b - before buy questions

Here you still are. You’re quite rude, so - do your blood pressure a favor and go elsewhere.

Rock5 B isn’t for you. So noted.

And with luck my last few posts here will save a few people from wasting their time and money and energy with Radxa and their products.

And you have no idea what rude is.

I guess you really ensured in the meantime that literally nobody cares about your ‘lists’ or whatever else you’re vomitting into your keyboard :slight_smile:

The above was a simple piece of advice since your support drama constantly involves talking about the SPI flash (why?), erasing it again and again (why?) and includes sentences like this: “Using debug enabled SPI”.

To repeat it one last time: the advice is to completely zero out the SPI flash via maskrom mode, not flash anything to it and then proceed with a dumb PSU and a recent Armbian image on SD card. For the simple reason to eliminate one of the known reasons why booting might fail: conflicting boot loaders here and there. Whether that works for you or not and if you even will try it… really nobody cares (any more).

1 Like

Since you are borderline illiterate, i will repeat that i mentioned at one point i threw in the towel and its in the closet in a box. There will be no more attempts. the only value it has now is storing the fan i got for it. Ill yank that off when i need it for something else and toss the board. I kept it around mainly in case the F-heads at Radxa were willing to take it back ( of course they wont … i was being silly even thinking that ) At this point i dont want a replacement. Why would i want crap replaced with crap?

With luck i have prevent at least one other person form wasting their time with this piece of crap, and will consider that a success. Bye.

1 Like

Great, learned something new this day :slight_smile:

For us poor souls not being weaponized with english as their mother tongue it’s always important to learn…

2 Likes

Turd as in https://www.dict.cc/?s=turd ?

I know i said i was gone, but i thought id relay one last bit of data that was unexpected.

Decided to edit this. Radxa did write back a 2nd time, offered to ask the seller. ( Allnet, who ignored me first ). I wont be a hypocrite, and will give credit when its due.

You dont read well either do you?

strange seller you have .

mine broke contacted seller , seller looked at it and said yeah indeed broke , seller sends new one .

and if you react the same and disrespect people then i know for sure what is at fault .
i will be so kind to tell you that little thing your unaware of YOURSELF .

so is it with the seller as with the board you have to become friends .

good luck

I disrespect people when i’m given disrespect. I simply refuse to accept it, either online or in person ( yes. i act the same in real life too, get in my face, you are liable to get punched in yours. I also never forgive, as you have lost all trust and deserve nothing. For me, only takes once.

Furthermore, you can clearly see from other posts, i do not react this way unless provoked. And being called a liar or a troll qualify as being provoked, when i clearly say its from my personal experience.

( and the seller was Allnet, they ignored me totally )

How did they ignore you? Have you used the right platform to proceed with this ?

Ignore = zero contact.

However, Radxa seems to be stepping up finally, so i will see what they are able to do.

Not overly smart, are you? Try having your mother read it to you.

Hey asshole, what part of defective do you not understand? Are you really that stupid or do you just play a moron on TV?

You waste earth’s resources by existing.

Lame. Need to do better than that.

And again, you waste resources, go die. Literally.

Actually, no you wont. With luck your country is next on the list to be obliterated later this year. If not, it will be soon afterward. But if you want to take solace in knowing you had not got a crap board while you die, good for you.

Farewell, this eventually justifies why it’s so difficult for you to understand ohm’s law.

Hi, @JonGroff,
Follow my voice and say: V is equal to I times R.
lol

1 Like

Nah, I’m just having fun with a redneck.

1 Like

Serious? Do you also believe earth is square?