Did not receive the correct X4-POE

I ordered the (X4) POE not the generic one. But I received the generic one that does not have the 12v header built in. So I’ll have to make a couple cables to plug into the X4 and route them to the POE hat.

I purchased the X4 8/64gb, heatsink, X4-POE and other accessories from Arace Tech. They should have stated that it was out of stock or something. Sometime I tire of Chinese bait and switch tactics, just be honest and up front. If the item is out of stock tell the customer that. Don’t just send whatever you thing is acceptable let the customer know.

i haven’t fired it up yet waiting for a 2230 stick of storage…

Hello Watkinsman
I am sorry for the trouble, you can contact Arace customer for after-sales service.
another solution, the generic one POE can output 12v from phoenix head

Thank you, I’ll make do with what was sent to me. I do not blame Radxa this is an Arace Tech issue. I just want others to know that this can happen. Maybe email Arace before purchase and ask if a component is actually in stock.

I also emailed Arace Tech about the wrong POE sent to me. A representative from Arace Tech known as “crush” emailed me and lied to me that I ordered the wrong POE. I want all to look at the order details and tell me how that is possible?

I can forgive mistakes we are all human but when you lie…that’s terrible customer service. I’ll never purchase from them again.

1 Like