Can't find ADC on GPIOS

Hi. I am looking at the 40-Pin GPIO Interface on this page: https://docs.radxa.com/en/rock4/rock4d/hardware-use/pin-gpio.

Under the heading: 1 GPIO Features, it says:

‘The ROCK 4D supports connecting external devices to its onboard GPIO pins, with support for UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, PWM, CAN, ADC, and more’.

I can see UART, SPI etc listed under features in the table, but not ADC. Can anyone find it?

Hi, I looked at the same page. The text says ADC is supported, but in the pin table under GPIO Features I can’t find an ADC function on any of the 40 pins. The columns only list things like GPIO, UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, PWM, CAN, PDM, SAI and I3C. So I can’t find it either. The ROCK 4A/B/SE hardware interface page does list ADC_IN0 on header pin 26, but on the ROCK 4D table pin 26 is GPIO1_C0 with UART3_TX, SPI1_CSN1, PWM0_CH0 and PDM0_SDI2. It may be a leftover sentence in the docs, but I can’t confirm that. Radxa staff would need to say for sure.

The 40-pin header on the 4D model indeed lacks ADC functionality.