Cannot get Rock Pi 4C+ to boot

I have purchased (3) Rock Pi 4C+ through Amazon. I am using a 5V 3A official RaspPi power supply. I have doubled checked and the RaspPi starts with no issues and I receive the Red and Green light on the RaspPi.

I have downloaded the Offical Rock Pi 4C+ Debian Image
https://github.com/radxa/debos-radxa/releases/download/20221109-1007/rock-4c-plus-debian-bullseye-xfce4-arm64-20221109-1514-gpt.img.xz
I used Rufus to mount the image to my SD Card

My problem: On all 3 Rock Pi 4C+ units it is the same thing.

Please note: I only have inserted the SD Card, Display cable, and Power Cable - nothing else

1. I have only the Green led, the Blue never illuminates or flashes
  2. The HDMI (2k of 4k) never outputs any display, it is black and off
    I have used multiple displays (5", 7", and full size) and they all work on the Rasp Pi
    I have also powered up the display an additional power supply and it just reads - No HDMIN Input
  3. The USB ports do not seem to have power, I have connected a USB keyboard and tried to illuminate the Caps Lock led. I also have inserted a USB drive with a power led. No luck

I feel like I am missing something simple.

Questions I have:

1. Should the blue led illuminate at all, even when a SD card is not present?
  2. Should at least the USB ports have power when Input Power is applied?

Thank you for any help you can provide
Jeff

There are others who have had the same challenges booting the device first time.

Ensure you have the partition formatted correctly. Rufus didn’t work for me and I used Etcher instead.

Try some different offical images.

I couldn’t initially boot and messing with the buttons, long press etc resolved it. Sorry can’t recall exactly what I did but check this forum

Thanks I will keep sniffing around. If I find a solution I will post it here. I did try Etcher and I kept getting an error so i went back to Rufus. I will double check partition.