I would like to follow some projects that were made for the raspi and I’m not sure if these are compatible.
- 2 stepper motors + TMC drivers
- relay board with 8 channels
- some card to extend / multiply the GPIO pins
- video camera (min. 1, better 2 cams)
- running by battery
these are the only 2 that I’ve found by my search that it would work
- display (using even the orig. touch display)
- using OpenCV
For most components there is a “compatible with / made for raspi” and I do not know if they would work also with the rock pi?
Since I’m pretty new to this, you would help me getting started.