Bluetooth with .... any other adapter fails

Hello. I am fighting to use this board. Expecially to let it work with the bluetooth services. The wiki page suggests to install the patch for the bluetooth services. I receive this erroro code trying to install it:

Setting up rockpi4-brcm-patch (0.1) ...
Failed to enable unit: File brcm-patch.service: No such file or directory
dpkg: error processing package rockpi4-brcm-patch (--configure):
 subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
Errors were encountered while processing:
 rockpi4-brcm-patch
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

Second question: using the hard to manage bluetoothctrl cli interface I notice that all issues are the same for all the device that I insert in the usb ports!!! I have three different and well working USB adapters and none is still syncing with my headset. Radxa programmers, are you still there? Tok, Tok, can we use this SBC?

Bluetooth remote does not work in Android 7/9/10?

Android has problems with other hardware. The job is not ended completely by you. You made a board without a REAL operating system completely working. Every distibution has something wrong!! Android doesn’t recognize Display Port. The hdmi is too little and bad soldered. It I touch the board the screen goes down. I need to use the display port and so: ONLY DEBIAN 2020 July, only July version, can display to Display Port!! I will never buy a phantom Raspb Killer!!! In Debian 2020 July version … Bluetooth doesn’t work and I have to listen music by wire!!!