Are there any CAD models available for ROCK 5B?

Hi everyone. I’ve seen that there are dxf files listed for the ROCK 5B, but I wondered if it was possible to get a 3d model of the board.

If not, I plan to design a 3d model of the board based on the dxf files so that I can design an enclosure while I wait for my ROCK 5B order to ship.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hello J19,
I saw your post but waited to see if there would be an official CAD model posted.
I am a drafter and was planning on making a 3D model for use on my upcoming project.
Unfortunately I do not have the board, nor have I received an email from Ameridroid.
I ordered at the end of February but decided to pay-in-full at the beginning of March. Apparently that bumped my order number up so I probably won’t receive one of the first batch. :frowning:
When I do get the board if no one else has posted a model then I will.

https://wiki.radxa.com/Rock5/hardware

You should still be in the first batch. At least, that is what we’ve been led to believe by the factory.

@cf_fok Thanks!
@ameriDroid I re-checked my email, spam and order status on the website. No change in order status and no shipping emails. There is still 3 more days till the end of October so there is still hope :slight_smile:

How many batches are there?
Idk which one am I… have ordered it last month

We are waiting to find out if the factory is sending the emails with the tracking information or if they will send the tracking information to us so we can contact our customers. As of now, they have not sent us tracking information.

The first batch is all we know of now. Radxa says they have enough to fulfill all the orders we have, so yours should be covered.

1 Like

Thank you, ameriDroid.