Anyone got Docker working on 5B with Debian/Ubuntu?

Dunno as running on 2.5gb ethernet I have no problems with docker or networking.

Same here (using ethernet) was just curious why I had that issue while changing my kernel conf,

But docker is running anyway ā€¦now Iā€™m having some image incompatibilities with arm architecture.

Moving to arm is not completely hassle-free :slightly_smiling_face:

Docker and miniconda are almost essential with so many version conflicts and not wanting to bloat your system up with dependencies

https://docs.conda.io/en/main/miniconda.html

Docker is what it is and you need to find aarch64 versions but there is.

Things used to be much worse with maybe Raspbian variants but now Apple is Arm with the M1 generally things are getting to near level status.

Well need to run that, and currently it complained about different arch.
Donā€™t know if there is workaround for that (edit: doesnā€™t seem to be one yet according to this) so what I did is split my work over 2 different machine, one X86 and the rest on Rock5b for now.

Nope MS Azure doing something x86 only will not tun on Mac M1 either supposedly

/palrun: ERROR: Invalid mapping of address 0x40037d9000 in reserved address space below 0x400000000000. Possible causes:

1. The process (itself, or via a wrapper) starts up its own running environment sets the stack size limit to unlimited via syscall setrlimit(2);
  2. The process (itself, or via a wrapper) adjusts its own execution domain and flag the system its legacy personality via syscall personality(2);
  3. Sysadmin deliberately sets the system to run on legacy VA layout mode by adjusting a sysctl knob vm.legacy_va_layout.

Hi all! Iā€™m trying to install homeassistant-supervised and getting the error
[warn] Could not find /etc/default/grub or /boot/firmware/cmdline.txt failed to switch to cgroup v1ā€¦
I know that I must add the line systemd.unified_cgroup_hierarchy=0 to /boot/config.txt but on armbian thereā€™s no such file. Tried to add this line to armbianEnv.txt but no luck. Canā€™t anyone help me with this?

1 Like