Android TV OS not recognising External DVD player

I installed the recently launched Android TV OS on my Rock Pi4 but I am facing certain issues lately due to the limited support for external media and streaming media.
1.) I have a USB external DVD player. When I plug it into any of the USB ports, the File Explorer app opens up but i dont see any CD/DVD media displayed. Looks like the drivers to recognise external DVD players are not available within the Android TV OS distribution
2.) Streaming Media like Netflix and Amazon Video dont work due to lack of support for Widevine L1 DRM. Need to find a modified apk for playing these media.

Please suggest how to get around these issues?

For 1.) it seems an kernel module issu. We can fix that. What’s the pid/vid of the usb CD/DVD?

For 2.) I am afraid we can not support that at the moment. Widevine L1 DRM is not something we can apply now. We only support L3 currently.

Thanks a ton for your reply. The PID/VID details of my USB DVD Player are as below:
Product ID: 0x0840
Vendor ID: 0x13fd (Initio Corporation)
Version: 1.14
Serial Number: 4B3031383942343038343620
Speed: Up to 480Mb/sec
Manufacturer: Generic
Current Required (mA): 2

Secondly, On the DRM issue, Is there a Chrome / Chromium Launcher in RKMC that has the “Widevine Content Decryption Module” Plugin enabled? That way we can watch Prime videos within Kodi.

Thanks!

Any updates on the DVD driver support?

Team is there any update on this missing kernel module on Android TV OS for Rock Pi4?
My external DVD - is not working.
The PID/VID details of my USB DVD Player are as below:
Product ID: 0x0840
Vendor ID: 0x13fd (Initio Corporation)
Version: 1.14
Serial Number: 4B3031383942343038343620
Speed: Up to 480Mb/sec
Manufacturer: Generic
Current Required (mA): 2