Android 11 - Screen resolution 7inch Waveshare

Hi,

Trying to force the display to fill the screen. But every time I flip the screen using adb commands it keeps rotating back - doesn’t matter if 0,1,2,3

Board: Rock Pi 4 C+

It also does not matter what monitor I use. When I have rotated to for ex 1 (landscape) and I retrieve the value of the rotation I get 0.

Not sure what I am missing. All I want is the display to be flipped and fill the 7.9 waveshare display on portrait mode (the display is flipped - so when viewing the display vertically it is landscape and horizontally is portrait - 1280x400 resolution).

But as mentioned above - Rotation is not working on any montor/display it always flips back to standard.

See video:

[https://streamable.com/dxizke]

Commands I have tried:

disable auto rotation

adb shell content insert --uri content://settings/system --bind name:s:accelerometer_rotation --bind value:i:0

force landscape

adb shell content insert --uri content://settings/system --bind name:s:user_rotation --bind value:i:1

back to portrait

adb shell content insert --uri content://settings/system --bind name:s:user_rotation --bind value:i:0

upside down

adb shell content insert --uri content://settings/system --bind name:s:user_rotation --bind value:i:2

“other” landscape

adb shell content insert --uri content://settings/system --bind name:s:user_rotation --bind value:i:3

adb shell settings put system user_rotation 1