Android 10 (HDMI 4K) Official Image does not leave the Android logo

Hi guys, I have a problem, I have a ROCK PI 4 PLUS Model B v1.72, and I can’t boot Android 10, I did it using 2 different MicroSD cards, I created the OS image with different programs and nothing, when I turn on the device with the card appears the ANDROID screen logo with an animation, but nothing happens, it remains on this screen infinitely, I left it for hours and nothing happens.
Any suggestions? The official android 9 worked but the 10 didn’t do it the same way.
Taking advantage, I tried to install the official version also from android 7:

• Android 7 (DSI 480P)
  • Android 7 (4K HDMI)

Here nothing happens, no image appears on the monitor, everything is without a signal and only a green light is on, it’s as if you weren’t reading the card.
Remembering that the key is set at H on the board.
Thank you all.

me too.
tried two images already:
https://github.com/radxa/manifests/releases/download/1.0.3/ROCKPI-4AB-2020-10-15-11-14-gpt.zip
https://github.com/radxa/manifests/releases/download/Rock-android10-20210916_1117/ROCKPI-4AB-2021-09-16-11-17-gpt.zip

Hi my friend, I can’t at all install android 10 for rock pi 4 model B, no matter what I do, nothing works.
You got it ? or still nothing?
Do you have any idea how we can install this 10?
Thanks for answering, big hug.

I would be helpful if you please share your kernel log and logcat.

Maybe have a try on new version.

Good night my friend, first I want to thank you for making these versions available to test, in relation to the versions available, version 10 did not work, it is eternally on the boot screen with the android logo animation.
Regarding version 11 it worked but it doesn’t have any standard video player like it has in other versions, I have an application that uses the native android media player, but here it doesn’t have any and everything is black. Is it possible to generate version 11 with native video player which is standard in all versions?
On 10 as I said it stays infinitely on the android screen and nothing else happens.

Thank you very much!