AIRBox Q900 NPU 快速验证失败

I’m considering reinstalling the system to troubleshoot this issue.
Is it possible to reinstall the system using macOS as the host, or is a Windows/Ubuntu host required?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,
Someone has solved this problem by reinstalling the system. NPU Quick Verification failure on Fogwise Airbox Q900 - #4 by TFox17
I think both the official QDL tool and the edl-ng supports running under macOS

Thanks for the clarification.

I noticed that the documentation only includes system installation steps for Windows and Ubuntu.
Before proceeding, I’d like to confirm whether macOS is officially supported, and whether the same steps/tools apply.

Appreciate your help.

Try running it as root, to see if it’s a permission issue. So same command, but with sudo.

The QDL download page has macOS tool.
I tried that on my macbook and it installs the system for q900 without problems. Just follow the ubuntu procedure.

Hi, @Blank

Try the command below

sudo apt update
sudo apt install fastrpc fastrpc-dev libcdsprpc1 radxa-firmware-qcs9075
sudo chmod 660 /dev/fastrpc-*
sudo chmod 660 /dev/dma_heap/system

then retry the quick-example

best,
Morgan

Thanks for the suggestions.
The issue has been resolved by reinstalling the system.

1 Like