12V barrel to 12V USB-C power adapter?

Does anyone have any solution for getting 12V USB-C into a Radxa X2L from a PoE to 12V adapter? I have found such adapters but they terminate in 5.5x2.1 barrel connectors and I can’t find anything that can take a 12V barrel connector and deliver it as a 12V USB-C connector. I really wish there were an option to power the X2L using 12V directly on a barrel connector and not through USV-C connectors. There is just not much hardware out there other than straight mains-to-USB-C single power sources that can deliver 12V on a USB-C connector!

Otherwise, is there any solution from Radxa for PoE hardware to power the X2L???

You can use a USB C to DC adapter cable to convert the 5521 barrel to USB C.

I have tried three different models so far with no success. The ones on the market are designed to work in the opposite direction, to supply 12V DC to a barrel connector from a usb-c power supply.

Can Radxa either find and offer a connector that will work in the right direction, or provide a PoE option to power the X2L directly? My use case is to run a small cluster of X2Ls and PoE would simplify things immensely.

Here is a supplier of suitable cards that could be used as options. https://silvertel.com/images/shortforms/Selector_GuidePoE.pdf