Why not use GNOME DE in desktop OS images?

Wow. So now we’re down to mockery and middle fingers?

Sure, I know I’m on my own, but who the heck are you to talk to me like this, little guy? You know what I can’t believe? I can’t believe that there’s people like you here who need a reminder that the world doesn’t revolve around them. I mostly stick to the cold facts of my experiences and simply ask about other possibilities, while you seem to disregard everything that doesn’t fit your view in advance. That stick up your butt must go really deep. This isn’t the first time I’m seeing you be full of yourself in this forum or on Discord. I honestly don’t know too many people who are this nasty, arrogant, overbearing and obnoxious. Well, maybe except almost everyone in any Linux or SBC related communities…

You realize you can install your own desktop environment via cli and its gpu driver and be happy with your own linux distro right ? Radxa isnt obliged by anyone to provide you with even a kde image… but they do… so why are you so on a rant for one of their workers saying Kde is the most smart option to go now?

Do your work and stop being rude you have many other devs providing better software out there that this kde image is nothing that important so why this?

Why all that crying ? Grow up.

Stay civil.