Video : Linux review of the Radxa Zero

Hi all. Here my review video about the Radxa Zero.
Greetings, NicoD

Cool @NicoD, enjoyed the perf comparo you did of the different distros/kernels!

I was having a similar issue with intermittent wifi connectivity and after troubleshooting configs, tried this fix today and so far the R0 has reconnected after every reboot and shutdown:
https://forum.radxa.com/t/my-zero-wi-fi-is-not-working/8923/39

I’m not sure which I’m more excited for the Zero2 or the 5B :grin:

Hope this helps!

1 Like

I’ll give that a try. Thank you.

I ordered the Rock5 a while ago. So I can’t wait for that to be ready. Finally something that can top everything else I’ve got from ARM boards.
I hope it is going to be good, and not too much problems to get everything working. Maybe even UEFI boot?

I do have the Khadas VIM3 with the same SoC as Zero2. It is a great SoC. But I got the 2GB version with 16GB eMMC. So not that useful for my on the road desktop tasks. But that way I’m not using it and I can be Armbian maintainer for it.
And I’ve got the Odroid N2+ with 4GB as productive board for CPU intensive tasks.

Also looking forward to the Rock3B.
I want to replace my aging OrangePi+2 that’s been a NAS for many years. And the Rock3B should be perfect for that. Also need to put my HDD’s from my old pc in a NAS.
Cheers.

Oh nice! I’ve got the rock5 on order as well to replace our aging htpc i built nearly a decade ago.

I checked out the N2+ but it seemed like overkill for my home automation use. The R0 is lining up well.

Looking forward to your rock3B raid setup vid!

Cheers