Source code for the u-boot SPI build

To make it friendly to other users, I suggest use English. Or post in the World is Flat section.

Some tips from another user in the QQ groups, some Samsung NVMe SSD only works in PCIE gen3 mode, u-boot can not read it. By soldering one resistor to make the ssd force in recovery pcie gen2 mode, u-boot can read and boot.

If according to the instructions , after updating packages and the kernel to the latest versions , there is normal access to SPI immediately from the running image (I use existing scripts that allow you to manage the Erasure and installation of new versions of SPI).

Placing u-boot in SPI allows you to run any system from any media, without having to add your own u-boot to them . For example, it is more convenient for me to have the main system on NVMe and run the rest of the test systems from USB. I donā€™t need an SD card or eMMC at all. Especially since Iā€™m not interested in Android at all. Android is a disgusting system, full of shit, it does not depend on who collected it and for what device, the idea of Android on TV boxes is idiotic. Android is exclusively for systems with a touchscreen, for controlling your fingers on the screen.

For me, having uboot and several boot partitions on SD has a positive meaning. If something goes wrong, I can quickly fix everything on the PC by rearranging the SD there.

Maybe, but now I can only watch videos on YouTube 1080 in good quality there. The plugin in LE shows only 720 and what more main I can not authorized in it.

@balbes-150 your uboot donā€™t fully compatible with radxa images

U-Boot 2017.09-00010-g18c70dba63-dirty (Feb 25 2020 - 12:23:PreSerial: 2
** File not found /dtbs/4.4.154-104-rockchip-g3037f71a0de7/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4.dtb **

rockpi-4b-linux.dtb default fdt name in radxa uboots

p.s. ops I donā€™t keep up with the news, now this radxa uboot will stop loading its old images

-rockpi-4b-linux.dtb \
+rk3399-rock-pi-4b.dtb \

rk3399 in a normal Linux system (Armbian), without any addition of HW, YouTube works without problems with a normal browser (where everything is normally controlled with the mouse and keyboard and full any authorization as on a normal PC) and shows 1080 on a full screen without brakes.

Just rename the " wrong " (old) dtb file names to the new ones.

What really changed from renaming files to a regular user? Besides inconvenience, nothing. Now we are waiting on the forum for a wave of messages that Linux from radxa is not loading.
If, of course, radxa decided to completely score on its Linux, then they then do everything right.

The transition to new versions of u-boot-2020 is inevitable. New versions of u-boot use a new file name (shared with the source code in core 5). Itā€™s all connected together. To run older versions on a new u-boot, you can simply copy an existing (old dtb) with a new name ( there will be two identical files with different names). This will allow you to run any image on any u-boot.

Can you specify where and what value of the resistor should be soldered? This only applies to Samsung SSDs or to any SSDs (on Phison controllers that also donā€™t load directly from spi)