Radxa 4C+ - mraa not working

Then it is probably ok.
Some good tests for the “bad” dtb seems to be:

• armbian-config reports 1800MHz as maximum frequency (on a 4C+ a rk3399-T is used with 1500MHz).
  • temperature sensors does not work: cat /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp should return the CPU temperature in °mC
  • EMMC writes give errors
  • network is slow as hell

Hi all,
i think install correctly libmraa and wiringX, but when run my python script, the python interpreter tell me which libmraa and wiringX are modules not found.
using mraa-gpio list i 've this:
“”"
xx@rockpi-4cplus:~$ mraa-gpio list
01 3V3:
02 5V:
03 SDA7: GPIO I2C
04 5V:
05 SCL7: GPIO I2C
06 GND:
07 SPI2_CLK: GPIO SPI
08 TXD2: GPIO UART
09 GND:
10 RXD2: GPIO UART
11 PWM0: GPIO PWM
12 GPIO4_A3: GPIO
13 PWM1: GPIO PWM
14 GND:
15 GPIO4_C5: GPIO
16 GPIO4_D2: GPIO
17 3V3:
18 GPIO4_D4: GPIO
19 SPI1TX,TXD4: GPIO SPI UART
20 GND:
21 SPI1RX,RXD4: GPIO SPI UART
22 GPIO4_D5: GPIO
23 SPI1CLK: GPIO SPI
24 SPI1CS: GPIO SPI
25 GND:
26 ADC_IN0: AIO
27 SDA2: GPIO I2C
28 SCL2: GPIO I2C
29 SCL6,SPI2RX: GPIO I2C SPI
30 GND:
31 SDA6,SPI2TX: GPIO I2C SPI
32 GPIO3_C0: GPIO
33 SPI2CS: GPIO SPI
34 GND:
35 GPIO4_A5: GPIO
36 GPIO4_A4: GPIO
37 GPIO4_D6: GPIO
38 GPIO4_A6: GPIO
39 GND:
40 GPIO4_A7: GPIO
xx@rockpi-4cplus:~$
“”"
anyone can help me to testing GPIO by python script?

thanks in advance.
Regards.

So…using the pinout doc, which ones are you looking to use ? Are they anabled with an overlay or are you using all defaults ?
https://wiki.radxa.com/Rock4/hardware/gpio

I’ve install libraries only… I’ve not change any settings; i would be testing if pin work correctly.
I’ve connected an simple LED(with resistor in series…) at PIN40 / GPIO4_A7 / GPIO135 and by Linux shell put the command below:

sudo mraa-gpio set 40 1 (but GPIO don't change the status)

After that I’ve tried with python IDLE3 shell but both libraries not exists.
have you any suggestion to help me?.. I’m at first experience with arm board with Linux.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

libmraa is a C library, to work correctly in python, you must also build rhe python wrapper and install it. The wrapper is automatically build if you installed the python development libraries if I remember correctly.

I have two Rock Pi 4c plus units. I ordered them to compare to the Raspberry Pi 4. It has been a frustrating experience. I ordered the plus because I assume it would be better than the 4C, wrong. Then there is the issue of Debian Bullseye. It doesn’t come with wifi enabled. The KWallet doesn’t accept network passwords. Packages such as realVNC don’t load properly. I have been monitoring other problems with this board and there are many, I would really like to send these back and have them replaced with something that is more Linux friendly. I know this is off topic but I had to vent somewhere.