Bad Quality of Materials

yes, that is known to me and allnet should not have any issues refunding/changing the product in case of malfunction etc… and here the troubles start. I will take again example with HDD. If I bring it to the store where I bought it, they only can send it to their main office then they decide if it is broken, if it is, they send it to the manufacturer and give a user mostly refurbished HDD, which actually comes from manufacturer. In all cases it is adviced to send HDD to the manufacturer directly as its their last word too, Allnet cant decide if it is broken if physical damage is not visible, in that case they have to send it to RADXA. Where RADXA actually decides what to do.

I replaced quite a lot hardware this way, mainly hard disks. Based on that, I struggle to understand why chinese companies selling on alibaba etc… all require so much verification, photos, videos, … where those still have no meaning until product manufacturer confirms/denies malfunction.

For that, you have in EU (I think only in EU) the right to return anything that you have bought in 2 weeks, I think that is only for products that you ordered online. This would mean, that if I am not satisfied with a product I have full right to give it back and request my money.

Most broken parts etc… which we had here happened due to user doing it him/herself, where a normal german consumer would simply go back to the shop and say “Assembly it please or give me my money back, there is no manual”.

With that, default behaviour of a customer is not to try to break it if you have no clue.

Now I have also to admit that I never ordered something from allnet, neither I know if the user contacted them, but I see same thing happening all the time, people break it first then they ask and read, instead to inform themself first properly about the product.